Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Beginning(the real facts)

Let me put my two cents in on this matter mostly everything Clay said was true but there are a few facts that need to be corrected. Me and Daavid first met in Kindergarten( 85 hoe). I actually met Justing in Middle school playing little league Baseball. He was good but I was better, I was probably the best shortstop in Chattanooga real talk. Now let m address this middle school basketball situation. WE SUCKED!!!!!!!!! 7th grade we played 2 damn games, what is thaat Coach Pate? We lost to City something like 65-5 and Tyner beat us something like 72-10 but here is the beauty in that, We eliminated City and tyner from the region tournament in 12th grade to make it to the sub-state. lol Karma is a bytch.
also concerning community service class I actually started out going to the discovery center and had to ride with Carey Osborne. But I did join in on the hospital community service, eating chicken fingers and kicking it at Bev's house while everyone else was in class, (hi haters).
just wanted to clear all of that up, come back for the excursions to Courtney's house on the weekend. shop!!!!
The Fam(Coach O)

1 comment:

Hue said...

omar, you need to use spell check bruh.